Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thing 5: Flickr


The Wonderful World of Flickr!
I didn't realize all of the things you can do on Flickr. Besides uploading your own pictures,you can also edit and organize the pictures. Editing is great if you don't have photo editing on your own PC. Organize pictures by grouping the photos into collections or sets and by writing tags. You can also get creative and make things like personalized cards and calendars. I got a kick out of this because I'm kinda of crafty! The picture you see is one that I had on the computer-not one from the Flickr website. I tried several times to upload a picture from The Commons (thru Flickr) but was unsuccessful. So I ended up with this one from the hard drive. It is a beautiful image though. What a sunset! Which I were there now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment