Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thing 23: The End!

Well, I finished this 23 Things training. AT LAST!!!

Overall, I did learn a lot and got a better feel of the different tools available through the information highway.

My favorite was Thing 18 followed by Thing 12. My least favorite thing was Thing 15 (reality hurts!). Followed by all Things that had sites that I had to signup to use(I'm already swamped with passwords and usernames!!)

If you haven't done this training, do it. You may surprise yourself at learning something new or clarifying something that you may not have fully comprehended before.

As to the future, I need to take it upon myself to stay informed and up to date with the latest trends in technology. I may not purchase everything out there, but at least have an understanding of what it is, how it works and how the library may or may not benefit from the latest technology.

In summary, it was interesting, informative, and a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment